Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm going to call it PyPap

I didn't intend for three months to go by before I finished my first "real" post to my new blog. And this isn't going to be a "real" post either. I just can't allow any more time to go by, and have any hope of this being a "real" blog.

The problem is I set my sights too high. I just don't have enough Python experience to write authoritative posts on Python Patterns and Practices. I aspire to get there someday, and perhaps this blog will help me get there faster. But in the meantime, I'm going to rename the blog from its URL: "PyPap". That feels much less pretentious to me, and should reduce my own expectations for future posts.

So for any of you out there that stumble upon this, hopefully what follows are semi-regular posts on bits of Python that are new to me. They may not be patterns, or practices, but hopefully some of them prove to be useful to you too.

No comments: